I founded Thrive Together with the aim of supporting women and mums to be the best they can be for themselves as well as the people they love and care for.
I am a mother (of three young children), wife, sister, daughter and woman (not necessarily in any priority order). Whether it’s having children, changing jobs or careers, there is generally always some variable in life which can make it challenging to maintain a healthy balanced life. Over the years, I have learnt that it is important to take care of myself, so that I can take care of the people I love. Taking care of myself can take many forms, but I have found the hardest to make time for, is exercise or even learn new skills.
I want to help make women’s lives better. I want to help enable them to exercise more, for better health and function. I want to help Mums be more confident and comfortable in their dual role as Woman and Mum.
- Cert III and IV – Gym Instructor & Personal Trainer
- Registered with Fitness Australia
- Specialising in:
- Pre and Post-natal Exercise (Burrell Education)
- Pelvic Floor Health and Programming
- Functional Training
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI) – Infant Massage Information Service
- Senior First Aid Certificate